HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors in Rabat
HM King Mohammed VI received, Friday at Rabat's royal palace, several foreign ambassadors, who came to present their credentials to the Sovereign as plenipotentiary and extraordinary ambassadors of their countries to the Kingdom.
- Mohamed Lamine Abi Cheikh El Hadrami Cheikh Mohamed Fadel, Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania,
- Jean Marie Mowelle, Ambassador of the Republic of Congo,
- Ziad Atallah, Ambassador of the Lebanese Republic,
- Ali Salem Obeid Ben Ouaniss Al Kaabi, Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates,
- Mohamed Ben Ayyad, Ambassador of the Republic of Tunisia,
- Grecia Fiorda Licia of Decamps, Ambassador of the Dominican Republic,
- Valerian Vladimirovich Chuvaev, Ambassador of the Russian Federation,
- Seong-Deok YUN, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea,
- Ibrahim Al Khalil Seck, Ambassador of the Republic of Senegal.
The audience took place in the presence of the minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Nasser Bourita, and HM the King’s Chamberlain Sidi Mohammed El Alaoui.
MAP 24 August 2018